VALLEY VILLAGE CAMPUS
Key things to know before you enroll!
1. Have your 2nd and 3rd choices of groups (for Art Camp 101, 5-7 year old program) or workshops (Upper Camp, 7-11 year old program) ready to go before you begin the enrollment process. This is VERY important.
2. If you are enrolling as a "Friend of a Returning Camper", you will be
3. Know your child's shirt size. Art Camp 101 campers will receive their group's camp T-shirt automatically. Upper Campers may order a T-shirt for $14.
4. This year, camp tuition may be paid by credit card or check.
5. We do prorate tuition ONLY if you tell us at the time of registration. If you know what days you'll be mssing leave that note for us at the end of the application under, "Notes for Directors".
6. Should you withdraw from our summer program prior to June 1st 2020, you will receive a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee PER teen PER session enrolled. A session can be defined as one of the four following blocks: